There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Aardvark Wine & Beer, a new wine shop from Donnie Austin (previously a founder of House Wine), is coming soon to 2355 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth. It’s replacing JT’s Grab and Go, a carryout across the street from JT’s Pizza & Pub.
- 614Now reported the opening of a new brewery in the Short North: Half Baked Brew. It’s opened at 765 N. High St., previously home to Short Supply bar. The skateboard-themed brewery has been brewing out of a commercial facility in Merion Village before opening this first public space.
- A new Moroccan eatery called Toraya Moroccan Cuisine has opened at 72 E. Lynn St. downtown, former location of Aroma Restaurant.
- Pierogi Mountain will make an appearance this Friday evening on the Food Network’s Triple D Nation. The downtown pierogi shop was previously one of six Columbus stops on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives, alongside Ena’s Caribbean Kitchen, Loops, Momo Ghar, Ray Ray’s Hog Pit, and the shuttered Sweet Carrot.
- After an extended wait, the superhero-themed breakfast spot SuperChef’s in Gahanna has reopened. The eatery is located at 1376 Cherry Bottom Rd.
- Business First reported that Wings, Etc. has opened at 775 Yard St. in Grandview Yard.
- The pizza pop-up The Crust will be hosting a brunch pop-up this Sunday, Sept. 25 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. with Park Service Coffee, in the parking lot of The Crest.
This week I’m also writing:
Enter your e-mail and click the button to get my weekly e-mail 8 Things to Do, Eat, See, & Drink. By clicking submit, you agree to share your email to receive emails from me.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.