Image courtesy facebook.com/pizzacolumbus
There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Gatto’s Pizza in Clintonville announced that, after 70 years in its North High Street location, it will be moving to the old Wildflower Cafe space at 3420 Indianola Ave.
- Hiro Ramen & Tea makes its debut at 4800 Sawmill Rd. on Thursday, March 10.
- Throughout the month Endeavor Brewing & Spirits is releasing a new line of aged spirits, including a malt whiskey, aged rum and gin, and a bourbon whiskey.
- Toro Meat Market opens this spring in the old Carfagna’s space at 1405 E. Dublin Granville Rd.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing releases its bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout Ladies Who Brunch today. It’s brewed for Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, and is available starting today in the taproom and on Monday in the online store. $1 from every pint goes to YWCA Columbus.
- Who’s ready for some Sunday brunch? Basic Biscuits, Kindness, & Coffee will begin offering a specialty Sunday brunch menu this Sunday, March 6. The menu will include dishes like grits, quiches, biscuit chicken pot pie, and more.
- Austin-based Torchy’s Tacos will open a location at 3730 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in the coming months, sharing a new building with a forthcoming Shake Shack. The businesses just got approval to raze the current building (goodbye, Ruby Tuesday!).
- Northeast Ohio-based The Rail burger shop, which has locations in Akron, Strongsville, and Dublin, will open another one in Grandview Crossing.
- Multiple sources reported that Alley Burger has opened at 26 N. High St. downtown. It’s located down Lynn Alley.
- From March 23 – April 2, Columbus Food Adventures will feature Columbus Monthly‘s 2022 Best New Restaurants with a series of delivered Trust Fall dinners.
This week I’m also writing: