There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- North Market announced this week that Saddleberk would be replacing Penny’s Meats at the downtown location. Saddleberk already has a butcher shop, restaurant, and stall at North Market Bridge Park.
- Business First reported that the folks behind Meatball Mafia, which has a stall in Hilliard’s Center Street Market, are planning to open a restaurant and bar in the old Vine & Tap space at 55 S. High St. in Historic Dublin.
- Multiple sources have reported that a taste of Philly has arrived in Gahanna. Marlow’s Cheesesteaks opened at 93 N. High St., while The Water Ice Shoppe opened next door.
- New York-based Hummus & Pita Co. opens a new flagship location tomorrow, Saturday, May 7, at 1777 Hilliard Rome Rd. The Mediterranean chain is known for their stuffed and rolled pita sandwiches.
- Indochine Cafe in Whitehall soft opened this week as its new concept, Racha Tea Boba & Desserts, a carryout focused on bubble tea and desserts.
- 614 Now reported that the beloved Joey Chang’s Chinese and Thai restaurant in Hilliard will be closing this July.
- The Hey Hey Bar & Grill in German Village announced that the Two Fatt Indians food truck would begin operating out of its kitchen starting on May 16.
- Philadelphia’s Evil Genius Brewing will begin distributing in Ohio this month thanks to a deal with Superior Beverage Group.
This week I’m also writing:
Enter your e-mail and click the button to get my weekly e-mail 8 Things to Do, Eat, See, & Drink. By clicking submit, you agree to share your email to receive emails from me.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.