This fresh and fruity mezcal cocktail will help keep guest cool in the heat of summer.
High Desert Swizzle
Keyword Demerara syrup, lime, mezcal, strawberry shrub
- 1 ½ parts Mala Idea Ensamble Mezcal
- ¾ parts Freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ parts Strawberry shrub
- ¼ parts Demerara syrup
- Combine mezcal, lime juice, shrub and syrup in a highball glass.
- Fill glass two-thirds of the way with crushed ice.
- Swizzle like you mean it so that the glass frosts up.
- Add more crushed ice, rounding out the top.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.