The very best canned Corned Beef Hash Recipe
You seriously have to have a go at this one, because it’s a relatively easy recipe to make and I have attached a video for you to show just how simple it is. This is my Asian Corned Beef Hash Recipe. It’s could be viewed as quite complex when you look at the cost of ingredients with the Dijon, soy, garlic, ginger, lime, chilli etc. but it is so simple to make as you just kind of throw it all in the pan and mix all that yumminess together and fry it off.
You’ll end up with something that tastes just damn good for the minimal effort and with a super-cheap list of ingredients. Perhaps I should class this as student food, what with my eldest going in July to Uni. This would be a belter for students. Cheap, easy, quick, delicious.
Asian Corned Beef Hash Recipe
Easily enough here for 4-6 PAX if you are serving on a platter for all to share this stunning Asian Corned Beef Hash Recipe – Yummo!!! I am literally just going to use a 1-16 recipe not detailing anymore as it really is just so simple.
Follow this recipe, like 1, 2, 3, it really is that simple;
- Roughly chop a red onion
- Roughly chop a tin of corned beef
- Finely slice up a green Jalapeño (or two depending on your chilli tolerance)
- Crack 3 eggs in a bowl and set them aside
- Fry off the red onion in some Olive oil
- Add 1x heaped Tsp of finely chopped garlic
- Add 1x heaped Tsp of finely chopped ginger
- Fry off until the red onion is translucent
- Throw in the corned beef, onion and Jalapeño
- Add in 1 heaped Tsp of Dijon mustard
- Add in 1 Tsp if Soya Sauce
- And a good pinch of sea salt & cracked black Kampot pepper
- Push all the mix to one half the pan and throw in the three eggs
- Cook the eggs until light and fluffy and then combine with the corned beef mix
- Squeeze in the lime juice of one small lime
- Cook until you start to get a little crisping on the corned beef
Plate and serve with some fried shallots on top and some fresh lime slices, just like the picture.
And there you have it!!!