Cheesy White Sauce Macaroni | Dinner Recipes | Pasta Recipes | Kids Recipes | White Sauce Pasta Recipe
Bored of eating the regular meals? Let’s go Italian this time. So here’s what called as White sauce macaroni is so exquisitely creamy and cheesy so much that it makes your day. You can enjoy it as a full meal, have it for either dinner or lunch. And for all you cheese lovers, this is a heaven!
#cheesywhitesaucemacaroni #macandcheeserecipe #pastarecipes #whitesaucepastarecipe #kidsrecipes #dinnerrecipes #lunchrecipes #macaronirecipes #pasta #macaroni #whitepastarecipe #whitesaucepasta #italiancuisine #pastasauce #homecooking #macaronikirecipe
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase
To Make White Sauce Macaroni
Macaroni – 1 1/2 Cups
Salt – 1 Tsp
Butter – 1 Tbsp
Oil – 1 Tsp
Onion – 1 No.chopped
Garlic – 5 Cloves Chopped
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
Red Chilli Flakes – 1 Tsp
Italian Seasoning – 1 Tsp
To Make White Sauce
Butter – 1 1/2 Tbsp
All Purpose Flour – 2 Tbsp
Milk – 1 1/2 Cups
Salt – 11/4 Tsp
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
Chilli Flakes – 1/2 Tsp
Mixed Herbs – 1/2 Tsp
Cheese – 2 Slices
For Cooking the Macaroni
1. Pour water in a saucepan.
2. Add macaroni shells and salt to it.
3. Cook the macaroni completely, strain and keep it aside.
4. To a wide pan, add butter, oil, onion and garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
5. After the onions turn transparent, add red , green and yellow bell peppers.
6. Mix everything and add salt, pepper powder, chilli flakes, Italian seasoning and give it a quick mix again.
7. To this add cooked macaroni, stir well, turn off the stove and keep aside.
For Making the White Sauce
1. To a wide saucepan, add butter and all purpose flour. Combine it well.
2. Pour milk to this mixture and mix it with a whisk to make sure no lumps are formed.
3. Keep the flame on medium low to slow cook the sauce.
4. Now add salt, pepper powder, chili flakes, mixed herbs, mix well and let it cook.
5. Next add cheese slices and let it melt fully.
6. Check for seasoning and add if anything is required.
7. Once the cheese mixture becomes a bit thick and creamy, add the cooked macaroni to it and mix everything well.
8. Garnish with some chili flakes and freshly grated cheese.
9. Creamy & cheesy White sauce macaroni is ready to be served!
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
View Original Source Here