Coriander Rice | Easy Lunch Recipe | Variety Rice Recipes | Lunch Box Recipe | Healthy Recipes
Coriander Rice is a healthy and wholesome flavoured rice recipe. It has the goodness of coriander leaves along with it’s unique and appealing taste. Do try this recipe and enjoy with some Onion Raitha by the side.
#corianderrice #homecookingshow #kothamallirice #kottimeerarice #homecooking #flavouredrice #hemasubramanian
Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use for your reference and purchase https://www.amazon.in/shop/homecookingshow
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup (250 ml)
(Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Star Anise & Bay Leaves)
Onion – 2 Nos Thinly Sliced
Green Chilli – 3 Nos Slit
Carrot – 2 Nos Finely Chopped
Boiled Green Peas
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
To Make Masala Paste
Green Chilli – 4 Nos
Grated Coconut – 3 Tsp
1. Wash the Basmati rice and soak it in water for 30 mins.
2. Pour water in a pot and add salt. Add soaked rice and cook completely. Strain and keep it aside.
3. To a mixer jar, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, shallots, garlic, ginger, green chilies, grated coconut and water. Grind them all into a thick paste.
4. To a wide pan, add ghee, oil, whole spices and saute.
5. Add onions and green chilies. Saute.
6. Once the onions turn transparent, add carrot, beans, boiled green peas and cook for 5 mins.
7. Then add salt, turmeric and mix everything. Next add the ground masala paste.
8. Add a little water and saute the masala paste till the raw smell goes away.
9. Then add the cooked rice and mix everything well.
10. Garnish the coriander rice with fried cashewnuts and serve it with onion raitha and papad by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
View Original Source Here