The one thing we can absolutely tell you about this recipe is that there will be NO slices left of this BBQ Chicken Pizza!
1. Heat grill to a medium high heat while you stretch and flour your
premade pizza dough on both sides. Transfer to a pizza paddle.
2. When grill is preheated add chicken breasts to grill and let cook until
they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
3. While chicken cooks on the grill slice Mozzarella in 1/2in slices, slice
half of an onion. Once chicken is removed slice the chicken into strips.
4. Once everything is prepped add BBQ Sauce, Mozzarella, Shredded
Chicken, Shredded Cheese, Onions & Cilantro.
5. Once the pizza is prepped transfer it to the grill from the Pizza Paddle
and let cook for 20 minutes. Remove from grill when golden brown
6. Slice and serve!
► FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/3wxY3Pu
► TWITTER: https://bit.ly/3vySe2V
► INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/3iMcACV
► PINTEREST: https://bit.ly/35suJOl
► OUR WEBSITE: https://bit.ly/3vw2cCi
► RECIPES: https://bit.ly/3xr92tX
► EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE GREAT SCRAPE:
The Great Scrape is an all-natural BBQ cleaning tool and wood grill scraper. It is an alternative to the old metal wire brush. It custom grooves to uniquely fit your barbecue grill without having to worry about metal bristles or harming your grill grates. It is made of solid premium hardwood and is designed for years of grilling pleasure. It makes for the perfect grilling accessory or BBQ gift.
View Original Source Here