If you like cakes and desserts but worried about your diet, this healthy oatmeal cake with dried fruits may be the solution for you. Healthier cake recipe, without processed sugar, without butter or tons of fat, gluten free and really easy to make.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-and-Healthy-Oatmeal-Cake-Recipe
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars: http://bit.ly/ChocolateOatBars
Healthy Granola Bars: http://bit.ly/GranolaBarsTCF
No-Bake Brownies: http://bit.ly/UnBakedBrownies
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2¼ cups (200g) Rolled oats
1¼ cups (100g) Quick oats
1/2 (170g) cup Honey/maple syrup
1 1/3 cups (270ml) Milk
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
3 tablespoons (40g) Coconut oil
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
50g Dried cranberries
50g Dried apricots
Butter for greasing
1. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. In separate bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Let sit for 15-20 to absorb the liquids.
4. Preheat the oven to 360F (180C). prepare 8-inch pan – line with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then Release from the pan and let cool completely
• All the ingredients should be in room temperature.
• You can use any kind of dried fruits.
View Original Source Here