Here are the recipes:
4 EASY TEQUILA DRINKS:
1. Add ice to tall glass and pour over tequila and orange juice.
2. Slowly add the grenadine which will sink to the bottom of the glass. Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy responsibly!
1. Rim edge of margarita glass in lime juice and coarse salt. Set aside.
2. Combine tequila, cointreau and fresh lime juice with ice and shake well.
3. Add ice to rimmed glass and strain mix over. Garnish with a lime wheel. Enjoy responsibly!
1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Tequila
1/2 oz. (15ml) Lime Juice
4 1/2 oz. (135ml) Grapefruit Soda
Garnish: Grapefruit Wedge
1. Fill glass with ice and pour over tequila and lime juice.
2. Top with grapefruit soda and garnish with a grapefruit wedge. Enjoy responsibly!
1. Add ice to a champagne flute and set aside to chill.
2. In an ice filled shaking glass combine tequila, pineapple juice and lime juice. Shake well,
3. Discard ice from serving glass and strain mix inside. Garnish with a pineapple wedge. Enjoy responsibly!
Send us booze:
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010
#tipsybartender #tequila #cocktails