Garlic Mushroom Pepper Fry – Simple, Quick & Easy Mushroom recipe
Peppery delicious stir fried mushrooms which hardly takes a few minutes to prepare, this stir fried mushroom recipe is a great idea for your weeknight dinner or if you are feeling lazy to make something elaborate.
Please click on the link below and subscribe to Curries With Bumbi so that I can bring more new recipes for you– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5O8GaMvAGjmvENEvvqZr
Ingredients required for making Garlic Mushroom Pepper Fry –
* Bell Peppers(Capsicum) – can choose different colors or any color according to your preference and convenience — 250 gm
* Mushrooms – 500 gm ( I have taken white regular mushrooms and cremini mushrooms. You can use any mushrooms according to your choice) . Do not keep your mushrooms soaked in water. Rinse them very well under running water just before cooking them.
* Onion – 1 small or half of a medium onion
* Garlic – 5 to 6 large cloves
* Ginger – 1 inch
* Jalapeno/ green chillies – According to your preference
* Red Hot Chilli – 1 (totally optional)
* Whole black peppercorns – 1 teaspoon, use less if you want your dish less spicy.
* coriander leaves/cilantro – I used the stalks for stir frying and the leaves as a garnish. You can even use green onions (spring onions).
* salt – as per taste
* lime/lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
* oil – 2 tablespoons
For the sauce –
* Light soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
* Dark Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
* Tomato ketchup /tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
* Sugar (optional)- 1 teaspoon
* Salt – as per taste
Serve this with hot steamed rice or chow mein or bread roll
Related videos –
Kadhai Mushroom Masala – https://youtu.be/9cf7Cjkx_FU
Spicy Mushroom Curry – https://youtu.be/QulOYCmZrxs
Tomato Mushroom Recipe – https://youtu.be/iRC82fKKiRA
Mushroom Chicken Recipe – https://youtu.be/i-LLOxDLiUA
Indo Chinese Recipes –
Mushroom Recipes –
Background Music – Sunset Trails By DJ Williams ( From YouTube Audio Library)
#mushroomrecipe #stirfrymushrooms #veganrecipe
Copyright © This video is developed and first published on Oct 11 2019 by Curries With Bumbi .Please don’t use the content in any way without permission.
This is my original recipe. Please remember to acknowledge and give credit if recreating the entire recipe idea.
DISCLAIMER- The information provided on this channel is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional experience. All opinions/views/suggestions expressed here are based on my personal experience of cooking which I gained for years at my own home kitchen. While making videos, I have taken into consideration all possible and required safety precautions, but still any action you take based upon the information on this channel is strictly at your own discretion and risk, and we are not liable for any harm or damage in connection after watching or trying out the content presented in our videos.
Have a happy and safe cooking experience.
View Original Source Here