Grilled Chicken with Garlic and Lemon | Grilled Chicken Recipe | Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken | Easy Grilled Chicken | Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken | Grill Chicken Recipe | Grilled Chicken
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken:
– Chicken fillets, 1/2” thick- 4 (around 400 gms total in weight)
– Salt- 3/4 tsp
– Crushed Pepper- 1/2 tsp
Marinade: (All US spoon measures)
– Dark Soy Sauce- 1 tbsp
– Red Chilli Sauce- 1 tbsp
– Honey- 3 tbsp
– Brown Sugar- 1 tbsp
– Lemon Juice- 1.5 tbsp
– Grated Ginger- 1/2 tsp
– Minced Garlic- 1 tsp (4 cloves)
– Olive Oil- 1 tbsp
– Pat dry the chicken fillets and cut to make all flattish and uniformly thick (about 1/2 inch).
– Season the fillets with salt and crushed pepper on both sides and set aside for 15 mins.
– Grate the ginger & garlic.
– Prepare the marinade and add it to the seasoned chicken fillets. Mix it well to coat the fillets and set aside for 60 mins.
– Preheat the grill pan and brush it with olive oil.
– Now place the chicken fillets side by side without the marinade and grill it on medium heat for 3 mins. Flip it and repeat on the other side for 3 mins.
– Baste the fillets with the marinade and grill on both sides for 3 mins on each side on low heat.
– Garnish with chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves and serve hot on a bed of Herbed Rice & Sautéed Vegetables on the side.