This is a super healthy, sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, VEGAN apple crisp or apple crumble.
5 large pitted dates
¾ C almond flour
¼ C coconut flour
6 Tbsp coconut oil
¼ C oats
2 tsp Cinnamon
½ tsp salt
Orange zest Juice of ½ orange
1. Soaks dates for 10 minutes
2. Chop apples and cook them with orange zest, orange juice and cinnamonon medium-low heat, until apples are soft but not mushy!
3. In a food processor, first blend the dates into a paste.
4. Add flour, salt, oats, coconut oil and PULSE until a crumbly mixture is achieved. If not crumbly enough, add more coconut flour (1 table spoon at a time)
5. Place the apples into a baking dish and spread the crumble over the top, gently pressing it down for a more crispy and compacted crust.
6. Bake at 360F degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes depending on your oven. The crumble should be a nice golden brown!
7. Serve with your favorite ice cream or yogurt!
For more details and tips on the Apple Crisp / Apple Crumble visit my site: https://forkingfeast.wordpress.com/20…
Follow me on Instagram: @Miss_marina_kim
For more HEALTHY RECIPES check out my website: FORKING FEAST https://forkingfeast.wordpress.com/
________________________________________________________________________________ MUSIC USED IN THIS VIDEO: Track: Beatcore & Ashley Apollodor – Just Stay [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds. Watch: https://youtu.be/kz1ADo_p1SY Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/JustStayYO
AND ► Music provided by: No Copyright Songs – Best Of ► Arc North – Meant To Be (ft. Krista Marina)[NCS BEST OF]: https://youtu.be/yqfVqTbUAr0 Download free this song here : https://goo.gl/zP14pf
View Original Source Here