Hema’s 2 Quick & Easy Lunch Combo Recipes | Tomato Rasam | Egg Fry | Lunch Recipes | Rasam Recipe | Egg Recipes | Lunch Ideas | Meal Prep
#TomatoRasam #SouthIndianRasam #Rasam #RasamPowderRecipe #EggFry #AndaFry #MasalaEggFry #egg #boiledeggs #anda #homecooking #mealprep #lunchrecipes #eggrecipes #lunchideas
For Rasam Powder
Toor dal – 1/2 Tbsp
Fenugreek seeds – 6 Nos
Coriander seeds – 1 Tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
Peppercorn – 1 Tsp
Red Chili – 2 Nos
Garlic – 2 Cloves
To Make Rasam
Tomato – 5 Nos Chopped
Oil – 1 Tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Red Chili – 2 Nos
Garlic – 2 Cloves Crushed
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tsp
Tamarind Puree – 1/2 Cup Diluted
Ground Rasam Powder
Rock Salt – 1 Tsp
Water – 2 1/2 Cups
Ghee – 1 Tsp
Dry roast all the ingredients for the rasam powder
Let it cool and grind it into a coarse powder
Heat a kadai with oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilies, garlic, asafoetida powder, curry leaves and stir it
Add chopped tomatoes and saute
Add turmeric powder, rock salt and mix well
Add diluted tamarind puree and close and cook for 5 mins
Add the ground rasam powder and water and mix well
Let it boil for 5 mins
Finally add coriander leaves and ghee
Close the rasam and let it sit for 5 mins for all the flavors to come together
Egg – 6 Nos
Oil – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Onion – 1 No. Thinly Sliced
Salt (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Cumin Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
1. Boil the egg for about 15 mins.
2. Once the egg is boiled, let it cool and peel it.
3. To a pan, add oil, pounded garlic, thinly chopped onions and saute it.
4. Saute the onion, until they change color.
5. Now add the salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder and chilli powder.
6. Saute the masala powders until the raw smell goes.
7. To this, add the eggs after slightly slitting it.
8. Saute the egg for about 2 mins.
9. Now add the curry leaves and saute for 1 more mins.
10. Spicy Egg Fry is ready.
View Original Source Here