Learn How To Make Pesto Chicken Recipe, an Italian Style Grilled Chicken recipe from Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Italian Chicken Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
For pesto sauce:-
2 cups packed fresh Basil leaves
4 cloves of Garlic, peeled
¼ cup Pine nuts/Cashew nuts
⅔ cup Extra-virgin olive oil, divided
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ cup freshly grated Pecorino/ Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
12-15 strips Chicken breast, boneless
Fresh basil leaves for garnish
The Pesto Sauce:-
– Grind basil leaves, garlic, cashew nuts, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil to a fine paste.
– In a bowl add the chicken, pesto sauce, salt, olive oil and mix thoroughly. Let it marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
– In a pan heat oil and place the gashed side of the chicken on the pan and sear on high flame for 2 minutes.
– Flip the chicken pieces and sear for 2 minutes basting it with the pesto sauce.
– Lower the flame, tilt the pan and pour the accumulated oil on the chicken pieces.
– Cover with the lid and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes OR bake in the oven at 200°C for 12 minutes.
– Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and saute the tomatoes in the same pan by tilting it on high flame.
– Serve with sauteed cherry tomatoes and garnish with basil leaves.
Checkout Varun’s Pesto Pasta recipe by clicking on this link:-
#PestoChicken # PestoRecipe #GetCurried #ChickenRecipe
Host: Varun Inamdar
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried
Pesto or pesto alla genovese is a sauce originating in Genoa, the capital city of Liguria, Italy. It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, European pine nuts, coarse salt, basil leaves, and hard cheese such as Parmigiano-Reggiano or Pecorino Sardo all blended with olive oil.
View Original Source Here