Hema’s 2 Quick & Easy Rice Recipes | Mexican Rice | Corn Pulao | Lunch Recipes | Veg Lunch Recipes | Pulao Recipes
#CornPulao #Pulaorecipes #Lunchboxrecipes #lunchbox #kidslunchbox #pulao #sweetcorn #MexicanRice #SpanishRice #QuickRiceRecipes #veglunchrecipes #ricerecipes #recipes #vegbiryani #vegfriedrice #friedrice #homecooking
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Tomato – 4 Nos
Garlic Finely Chopped
Onion – 2 Nos Finely Chopped
Chopped Green Capsicum
Chopped Red Capsicum
Chopped Yellow Capsicum
Oil – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Butter – 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RlnDoP)
Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Oj81A4)
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Cumin Powder – 1/2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Oregano – 2 Tsp
Water – 2 Cups
1. Soak the basmati ricein water and keep it aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water.
3. Once the tomatoes are blanched, let it cool, peel the skin.
4. Grind the tomatoes into a puree along with chilli powder
5. To a wide pan, add oil and butter.
6. Once the butter melts, add chopped garlic and onions.
7. Once the onion turns transparent, add salt, pepper, cumin powder and mix it.
8. Now add the washed basmati rice and mix it without breaking the rice.
9. Toast the rice for about 2 mins on medium flame.
10. Now add green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, carrot, peas and mix gently.
11. Add the ground tomato puree and mix everything.
12. Add Oregano and saute the rice.
13. Finally add water, cover the pot, reduce the flame and let it cook for 20 mins.
14. Delicious Mexican rice is ready.
Corn Kernels – 180 Gms
Ghee – 2 Tbsp
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves & Star Anise
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Onion – 2 Nos Thinly Sliced
Green Chili – 2 Nos Slit
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp Pounded
Salt – 1/2 Tsp
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Coconut Milk – 1 Cup Diluted
To a pressure cooker, add ghee and add the whole spices
Add onions, green chillies and saute
Add ginger-garlic paste and saute along
Add corn kernels and mix well
Add salt and mix well
Add soaked basmati rice and mix well
Add coconut milk (if you don’t have coconut milk, you can use regular milk or you can skip it) and water and mix well
Pressure cook the pulao
Finally, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot with some raita or any gravy of your choice.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
View Original Source Here