Navratan Pulao | Pulao Recipes | Veg Pulao Recipe | Rice Recipes | Lunch Recipes | Healthy Recipes
#navratanpulao #pulao #vegpulaorecipe #ricerecipes #lunchrecipes #pulaorecipe #vegetablepulao #paneernavratanpulao #healthyrecipes #pulavrecipe #paneerpulao #indianfood #navratanbiryani #plainbiryani #mixedvegetablepulao #vegrecipes #streetfood #friedricerecipe #shahipulao #easyrecipes #homecooking
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Pulao Recipes Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apr-kRHd-7w&list=PLFhw-Rie62rQ9Uyae61gGyhlq8V6_IYV2
To Make Navratan Pulao
Basmati Rice – 1 Cup
Paneer – 200 Gms
( Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Star Anise, Cloves )
Peppercorns – 1 Tsp
Shah Jeera – 1 Tsp
Juice Of 1/2 Lemon
1. Soak the basmati rice for 30 mins in water.
2. Fill a pot with water and boil. To this, add the soaked rice and salt.
3. Cook until the rice is done. Strain and keep it aside.
4. To a kadai, add ghee, cashews and almonds. Roast until they are slightly golden brown.
5. Add raisins at this point and roast. Keep them aside in a plate.
6. Add ghee and paneer to the same kadai and roast paneer until it is golden brown. Keep it aside.
7. Put some ghee in the same kadai again and add chopped potatoes and carrots. Roast.
8. Add some salt after they are slightly cooked. Mix and close the kadai with a lid.
9. Cook for 5 mins and keep the roasted potatoes and carrots aside.
10. Take ghee, cauliflower, beans and green peas in the same kadai.
11. Roast for a few seconds and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 mins and add salt. Mix.
12. Cover with a lid and cook for another 5 mins.
13. Transfer them to a plate and keep them aside.
14. For assembling the pulao, take some ghee in the kadai and add whole spices to it.
15. Add peppercorns and shahjeera to this and saute.
16. Next add the cooked Basmati Rice.
17. Add the fried vegetables and fried paneer.
18. Now add salt, lemon juice and saffron milk.
19. Mix it all gently on a low flame.
20. Add the roasted nuts and raisins. Mix again.
21. Lastly add the fried onions and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 mins on low flame.
22. Lovely and colourful Navratan Pulao is ready to be served hot with some gravy and raitha by the side.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
View Original Source Here