We know our BBQ in the SOUTH, This is a Eastern N.C. Style BBQ Sauce…This recipe is so easy to make, NO COOKING REQUIRED. This BBQ sauce is good for fatty cuts of meat like brisket or pulled pork, and you can use it as a basing sauce as well.
Like “Share” Tag Comment Re-post Follow me
If you love soul food and southern recipes Follow me or join my Awesome Free Recipe YouTube channel for recipes, fun, tips and inspiration.
(CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE)
“Subscribe to my channel!” or “Watch my next video!”
http://www.youtube.com/c/RayMacksKitchenandGrillHow To Cook Air Fryer BBQ Pork Ribs
[If you cook this recipe…Please post a picture on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #Raymackstyle.
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Raymack72
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/RAY_MACKS_KITCHEN_AND_GRILL
• Facebook: https://https://www.facebook.com/raymackskitchenandgrill
North Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce Recipe
1 cup distilled white vinegar
1 cup apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons hot sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2-3 tablespoons black pepper
2-3 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
mix all of the ingredients into a large bowl, add to a jar or a container with a top. Place in the fridge for 2 days so the flavors can combine well.
THIS IS A BONUS RECIPE, PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY.
Louisiana Cajun Style Shrimp and Grits
•(2) 3/4 cup yellow Stone Ground Grits only, (no INSTANT GRITS)
•6 cups water
•2 tablespoons unsalted butter
•1 teaspoon salt
•1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Add your grits, water, salt and pepper to a large sauce pan, let your Grits come to a boil, reduce your to low heat, cook for 20 to 25 minutes steering constantly.
•1 lb. Med. Shrimp (20-30 count)
•Smoked andouille sausage (pork or beef)
•1 green bell pepper (sliced)
•1 large onion (sliced)
•2 stalks of celery (sliced)
•Weber Garlic Jalapeno seasoning
•1 LG. Container chicken broth
•roasted garlic & red bell pepper seasoning (you can find this @ Ross Department store)
•garlic & onion seasoning (you can find this @ Ross Department store)
•Garlic (Jar is fine)
•1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
•Diced jalapeno peppers
•Knorr’s chicken flavoring
•3 tablespoons cooked ROUX
•2 tablespoons unsalted butter
•CHOPPED FRESH PARSLEY
1. Heat your cast iron deep pot to high heat, add olive oil, smoke sausages. Your sausages are ready when browned…remove from the skillet, set aside.
2. Add your onions, green bell peppers, celery to your pot, cook for 7-8 minutes and remove from the pot.
3. Add more olive oil to the pot, add shrimp, turn the heat down to LOW, SEASONING your shrimp with Blackened Seasoning, garlic Jalapeno seasoning cook for 1 minute…if it’s still raw that FINE, Remove from the pot.
4. ADD 1/2 Container chicken broth to the pot, along with the THE OTHER SEASONING LISTED ABOVE. mix everything WELL.
5. Add sausages, veggies to the pot with the rest of the chicken broth, add unsalted butter. Bring your pot to a boil to reduce the liquid by half.
Turn your stove OFF, add SHRIMPS to the pot…serve over Grits and ENJOY!!!
—–‐——-TRY THESE SEASONINGS BELOW————
Yummy Seasoning (Yummy Blackened Seasoning)
Use Promo Code: RayMack15 for %15 off
use the PROMO CODE (LoveRayMack)
for 15% off
Spain’s Spices Instagram
View Original Source Here