Oats Walnut Cheela | Healthy Breakfast Recipe | Walnut Recipes
#CaliforniaWalnuts #MakingEverydayHealthy #OatsWalnutCheela #HealthyBreakfastRecipe #WalnutRecipes #OatsChilla #easyrecipes #breakfastrecipes #oatsrecipes #homecooking
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Rolled Oats – 1 Cup
Walnuts – 1/2 Cup
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Finely Chopped Ginger
Green Chilli – 1 No. Finely Chopped
Salt – 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
A Pinch Of Asafoetida Powder
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Chopped Curry Leaves
Chopped Coriander Leaves
Rice Flour – 1/4 Cup
1. Grind the oats coarsely in a mixer jar.
2. Transfer it to a bowl and add water. Mix well.
3. Soak the oats for 10-15 mins in water.
4. Add walnuts to the same mixer jar and grind until they are coarse. Keep it aside.
5. Now add rice flour, walnut powder, onions, ginger, green chilies, coriander, curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder, asafoetida powder, jeera and a little water. Mix well.
6. Dilute with a little water if needed after 5 mins.
7. Heat a pan, pour the batter with a ladle and spread to make cheela.
8. Add some oil to the edges.
9. Flip the cheela to the other side once it is cooked on one side.
10. Add a few drops of oil to the edges again.
11. Wait till the cheela is cooked on the other side too.
12. Remove from the pan and transfer it to a plate.
13. Serve the piping hot Oats Walnut Cheela with any chutney of your choice.
View Original Source Here