LEARN HOW TO COOK A GARLICKY GOLDEN TURMERIC RICE RECIPE TODAY!
LAY HO MA! There’s not much more comforting than a bowl of warm, delicious, fluffy rice. This recipe is incredibly flavourful and simple to make. Join me in this episode and learn how to cook a delightful bowl of garlic turmeric rice. Let’s begin
6-7 pieces of garlic
1/4 red bell pepper
3 tbsp avocado oil
pinch crushed pepper flakes
1/4 cup corn
1 1/2 cups basmati rice (cooked)
1 tsp turmeric
pinch of salt
1. Finely chop the garlic, onion, broccolini, and red bell pepper
2. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium low heat. Add 2 tbsp of avocado oil
3. Cook the garlic and onions for 6-7min. Add the crushed pepper flakes
4. Set the garlic and onions aside. Heat the pan to medium heat and add 1 tbsp of avocado oil
5. Sauté the broccolini and red bell pepper for a couple of minutes. Add the corn, basmati rice, turmeric, salt, and the cooked garlic and onions. Sauté for 2-3min
6. Plate and sprinkle with some more crushed pepper flakes
YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK, COOK WITH CONFIDENCE COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching:
View Original Source Here