Shikanjabeen | Cucumber Mint Cooler | Juice Recipe | Sharbat Recipe | Summer Drinks
#Shikanjabeen #SummerDrinks #cucumbermintcooler #Iraniandrinksharbat #shikanjabeensyrup #juicerecipe #refreshingdrink #homecooking #juice #sharbat #drinks #cucumberdrink
You can watch this recipe in Telugu here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0lpZZBgGI
To Make Syrup
Water – 2 Cups
Sugar – 2 Cups
Vinegar – 1/4 Cup
To Make Shikanjabeen
1. To a saucpan, add water, sugar and dissolve it.
2. Now add mint leaves and let it boil for 3 mins.
3. Now add vinegar and boil until it thickens.
4. Strain it and keep it aside to cool.
5. Remove the skin and grate the cucumber.
6. To assemble the drink, add grated cucumber, mint leaves and syrup.
7. Top it off with either water or soda.
8. Serve it with ice cubes.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/
View Original Source Here