LAY HO MA everyone! Get ready to bake in the kitchen for the rest of the day because this incredible cookie recipe is so delicious, you’ll want to make it batch after batch. I personally love chewy cookies that are not too sweet and they make you feel like you can easily eat the whole pan in one sitting without feeling awful. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a delightful vegan coconut peanut butter cookie – plus there’s no wheat flour! Let’s begin.
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp pink salt
1 cup coconut flour (almond flour, and meals will also work!)
3/4 cup peanut butter (almond or cashew butter also works!)
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. pre-heat your oven to 350F
2. add the baking soda and pink salt into a large mixing bowl. Sift the coconut flour into the bowl. Give it a whisk to combine
3. in a small mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and the coconut milk
4. give the wet ingredients a whisk to combine
5. combine the wet and dry ingredients together and mix well with a spatula. Continue to combine until it resembles cookie dough texture
6. add the chocolate chunks and mix to combine
7. scoop a generous tbsp of dough and form into a cookie. Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper leaving some space in between them
8. bake in the oven for 11min
9. let the cookies cool in room temperature for 15min, then transfer them carefully onto a cooling rack for an additional hour. That’s it!!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching:
View Original Source Here