There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Destination Donuts unexpectedly opened their new shop this week! The store is located at 3519 N. High St. in Clintonville. It’s their first stand-alone shop; they closed their North Market stall last fall when they announced the move.
- Mikey’s Late Night Slice has opened its newest location at 892 Oak St. in Olde Towne East, the former Yellow Brick Pizza spot (which moved out to head to the forthcoming East Market nearby).
- A new coffee trailer called Catbird Coffee makes its debut appearance at Oakland Nursery in Dublin this Saturday, April 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- To celebrate their eight anniversary, Hot Chicken Takeover has introduced the long-requested chicken tenders and fries to its menu.
- Business First reported this week that Agave & Rye, which has a location coming to Grandview, is also opening a store at 479 N. High St. in the Short North, in the former Japanese Steakhouse spot across from the Convention Center.
- Multiple sources have also reported that Playa Bowls will open a location at Quarry Trails Metro Park. Playa Bowls already has a location across from Ohio State’s campus.
This week I’m also writing:
Enter your e-mail and click the button to get my weekly e-mail 8 Things to Do, Eat, See, & Drink. By clicking submit, you agree to share your email to receive emails from me.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.