There’s always a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Natalie’s Coal Fired Pizza & Live Music announced it would be closing its original Worthington location. This followed on the announcement a couple weeks ago that the basement cocktail bar, Light of Seven Matchsticks, would be moving to Natalie’s Grandview location.
- Yesterday The Market Italian Village announced on social media that it would be closing after service on Saturday, Sept. 17.
- This week, build-your-own taco joint Barrio opened its new location across from Ohio State’s campus, at 10 E. 15th.
- Plant-based eatery The Little Kitchen announced they’re closing their stall inside North Market Bridge Park by the end of September.
- Stadium at 101 Mill St. in Gahanna has closed, as confirmed through a message to their Facebook page.
- In case you missed it, Saddleberk has replaced Penny’s as one of the meat vendors at North Market Downtown. Saddleberk also operates a retail shop and restaurant in the Bridge Park North Market.
- NOLA Daq Shack, a daiquiri and milkshake bar, opens this Saturday, Sept. 17 at East Market. It’s run by the owners of Creole2Geaux next door.
- Hoof Hearted Brewing hosts its annual Dragonsaddle Day at its Marengo brewery and taproom on Saturday, Sept. 17. The event includes beer releases, special tastings, live music, and more.
- BrewDog’s Annual General Mayhem festival is that same day, with loads of beer, music, food, a craft market.
This week I’m also writing:
Enter your e-mail and click the button to get my weekly e-mail 8 Things to Do, Eat, See, & Drink. By clicking submit, you agree to share your email to receive emails from me.
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.