Rose-Merry Christmas | Cheers
This holiday tequila cocktail from the Tipsy Flamingo in Miami incorporates a sour beer.
- 1 ½ oz. Volcan tequila blanco
- 1 oz. Sour AF beer by Three Notch’d Brewing
- ¾ oz. Simple syrup
- 1 Rosemary sprig
- ¼ oz. Cranberry juice
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh dried lime garnish
- Add tequila, beer, syrup and rosemary to shaker and shake.
- In a rocks glass, add the cranberry, then ice.
- Carefully pour the mix from the shaker.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and a dry lime/powdered sugar along rim.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Marco Balza, bar manager at the Tipsy Flamingo in Miami, created this recipe.