3 super quick, easy, & kid approved meals. Learn to make an healthy, delicious, and easy lentil soup. A Zuppa toscana that is better than Olive Garden. A very easy buffalo chicken that you’ll have on the I hope you find this helpful if you’re in the need to make something for dinner with a little bit of time.
*The video ends at 10 minutes I have no idea what happened there, the screen just stays black after that.*
Please subscribe before you leave.
Connect with me:
Where I get my cleaning supplies from! https://www.grove.co/referrer/10312038/
Cleaning playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNtO-..
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3/4 Cup Yellow Onion
1 Bag of Baby Carrots
3 Garlic Cloves
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Salt
Pepper To Taste
4 Roma Tomatoes
1 Cup Lentils
6 Cups of Water
1 -2 tsp Chicken Boullion
2 Cups Kale
– On medium heat olive oil in a soup pot, once it’s hot add in onions & carrots.
– Once the onions are translucent add cumin, smoked paprika, and garlic and continue to sauté for about 30 seconds.
– Add in tomatoes with a splash of water.
– Once the tomatoes are looking soft add in your lentils, sauté those for about a minute.
– Add in your water (I added 1 tsp of chicken bouillon to my water & dissolved it, then i added a bit more for my liking) you can salt now if you’d like.
– Partially cover the pot with the lid and let it come up to a boil. You want them to gently simmer for about 30 minutes. Check on them, you want them to be tender but not all mushy.
– Add 3 cups of the soup into your blender & blend until really smooth, and return to your soup.
– Taste for salt & pepper
– Add Kale, let it soften to your liking
– Serve & enjoy!
To garnish: lime, chili flakes, & parmesan cheese
Zuppa Toscana Soup:
– Brown sausage on medium heat until it’s cooked through.
– Add in onion, sauté until a little translucent. Add garlic sauté for about 30 seconds.
– Add water, potatoes & chicken bouillon.
– Once potatoes are soft, turn off heat, stir in heavy whipping cream & add kale.
– Serve & enjoy!
To garnish: red chili flakes & parmesan cheese.
2 Chicken Breast, or however many you need to serve your family.
Mozzarella cheese, freshly grated will assure it melts.
Blue Cheese, optional
Green onions, optional
Salt & Pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 400.
– Cut your chicken breasts into even layers, or pound them to be about the same thickness.
– Season chicken with salt & pepper on both sides.
– Place your chicken in oven safe dish, do not overlap your chicken.
– Add your buffalo sauce.
– Top with freshly grated mozzarella cheese.
– Place in oven, bake for 15-20 minutes.
– Let rest for 5 minutes.
– (Optional: Add blue cheese & green onions)
Serve with ranch, if desired.
2 videos you might enjoy:
Spring Decorate With Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mUqNEpgFOk
Mango Pineapple Habanero Wings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DljwOz54_cs
View Original Source Here