So easy to make, so tasty and you can combine it in so many ways. You can put your imagination at work with this. You can use mint, basic, garlic, tomatoes, cheese, anything you like. I gave you 3 easy ideas.
Give a thumb up and don’t forget to subscribe !
2 ready to eat avocados
Bread – use what kind you love ( I used home baked sourdough bread )
Eggs – for poached eggs
1 / 2 tbsp butter for spreading on the bread
For the avocado Paste
1. Cut in half and remove the seed. With a spoon scope up the avocado.
2 Smash the avocados in a bowl with a fork, add the fresh thyme, oregano, a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp of lime and mix together.
1. Spread some quality butter on the bread and toast it in a cast iron or non stick skillet
1. Use fresh eggs
2. Crack the egg in to a bowl
3. Using a strainer, remove the water from the egg.
4. Boil some water in pot. Add 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
5. Turn the heat down until you will see only tinny bubbles.
6. Create a vortex and place the egg in the middle of it.
7. Let it cook for 3 minutes.
1. Spread the avocado paste on the toasted bread.
2. Add your favourite thing on it ;D . I used poached egg, for other i used pine nuts and on the last some smoked salmon.
3. You can be creative and add tomatoes, bacon, cheese, garlic etc. I think avocado is a great ingredient.
You can Follow me on
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/restfulcooking
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/restfulcooking/
View Original Source Here